Remember you can substitute Crab with Shrimp if you want!!!
- 200g angel hair pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red chilli
- 4 spring onions
- Approx 75ml dry white wine
- 1 lime
- 250g white crab meat
- Handful of flat leaf parsley
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. When it comes to a rolling boil, add the pasta and cook according to pack instructions until al dente (approximately 3-4 minutes).
2. Heat another large pan with the olive oil. Chop the spring onions, thinly slice the chilli (deseed if you prefer) and crush the garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the wine to the pan and cook out for a minute to reduce. Add the crab meat, stir together and allow to heat through.
4. Drain the pasta and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the pasta to the crab mixture, chop the parsley and toss the ingredients to combine.
5. Divide between warm plates and serve immediately with a generous squeeze of lime juice, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.